StrengthTape Kinesiology Tape 5M Uncut Roll
STRENGTHTAPE® is the preferred brand of Kinesiology Tape in the Medical Market and is widely used by professionals worldwide because of its long-lasting durability and effectiveness on common injuries.
Our exclusive All-Sport™ Adhesive helps StrengthTape® stick for up to 7 days through water, sweat, or most conditions to support injured muscles and tissues while still allowing full range-of-motion.
STRENGTHTAPE® is made of a breathable cotton and quick drying Spandex specialized weave that provides a stretch identical to human skin, making it the most comfortable tape on the market.
STRENGTHTAPE®5M Rolls are 2” wide and 16.5 feet long, enough tape for 10-12 average applications. To get the best size, our tape can be cut into the perfect length. Check out our application videos on our website.
- Apply 30 minutes prior to activity.
- Clean any dirt, oils and lotions from area.
- Trim excess hair for better adhesion.
- Apply the right amount of stretch per application.
- Avoid stretching the ends of the tape.
- After applying, firmly rub the tape to activate the adhesive.
- Edges & corners may be trimmed if they lift.
- Do NOT rip off! Gently remove tape from skin.
- Long Lasting
- All-Sport™ Premium Adhesive
- Will stick for up to 7 days in any environment including Water, Sweat, and even High Humidity.
- Perfect Combination of Stretch, Breathability & Adhesion
- Easy to Apply with Step-by-Step Videos